At Well Heeled Podiatry, 22-minute drive from Oakleigh, our team of highly qualified podiatrists use the latest knowledge and techniques to assess, diagnose, and treat all types of foot-related issues. We understand that it can be hard to find the time to book an appointment, so we offer a range of options, including online booking. If you’re dealing with heel pain, nail issues, or diabetes-related foot problems, come see us today and we’ll do our best to get you back on your feet in no time!
Visiting a podiatrist is an important part of taking care of your feet. These medical professionals specialise in treating issues related to the feet and ankles, so they know exactly what to do if you’re dealing with bunions, plantar fasciitis, and more.
So, when should you pay them a visit? Here are some signs it’s time to book an appointment:
- If you’re dealing with pain in your feet or ankles that isn’t going away and interfering with your daily activities
- If you have foot trauma, such as an ankle sprain or fracture
- If you have an infection that is causing changes to the skin on your foot
- If you have any signs of diabetes, such as numbness or tingling in the feet
- Additionally, if you have any changes in the shape or color of your feet or toenails
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask – we are here to help!