- Certified in Dry Needling
- Certified in Shock Wave Therapy
- Certified in Foot Manipulation and Mobilisation Techniques
- Certified in Pre Pointe Assessments
Bethany completed her Bachelor of Applied Science and Master of Podiatric Practice degree at La Trobe University, Melbourne. Bethany is highly knowledgable and meticulous with her patient care. On completion of her studies she was awarded the Provost’s Commendation award for the highest achieving students across La Trobe University.
Bethany has been dancing from a young age and is trained in ballet, jazz, tap and contemporary dance styles. The importance of strong and healthy feet sparked interest in pursuing a career in Podiatry.
Outside of podiatry Bethany is a dance teacher and has a cohesive understanding of lower limb anatomy and management skills to prevent injury. Her teaching background makes her an excellent communicator and educator.
Bethany is a warm and friendly practitioner who strives to treat a range of conditions, producing tailored management plan for each client’s needs.
- Foot Mobilisation and Manipulation Therapy
- Shock Wave Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Diabetes Foot Assessments & Doppler Ultrasound
- Tool-Assisted Massage and Trigger Point Therapy
- Orthotic Recommendations
- Pre-Point Assessments for dancers
- Gait Analysis and Biomechanical Assessments
- Exercise Programs
- Footwear Recommendations
- Nail surgery
- Wart Removal
- Keryflex Application
When Bethany is not dancing or treating feet, she enjoys trying new restaurants and spending time with her adorable pet schnoodle, Pepper.