Buying toddler’s shoes can often be a tricky task. You want the best shoes for your toddler it is tricky to decide with all the different styles and types out there. Fortunately, we have developed the best shoes for your toddler’s buying guide.
Toddlers have very flexible feet and are very active. They need a shoe that is lightweight, flexible and mimics barefoot to allow normal foot development.
This shoe should have a flexible midfoot allowing the foot to move as naturally as possible, a zero drop (flat from forefoot to heel), a flexible heel counter, and a wide toe box. All of these factors allow the foot to be as nature intended with some extra cushioning for protection.
The Best Shoes for Your Toddler includes Attipas and Bobux.
Attipas has several advantages for toddler’s feet, which include:
- A wide toe box, allowing the toes to spread and improving motor development and balance.
- Flexible to allow natural motion of the child’s foot.
- Lightweight to not put extra strain onto the lower limb and muscles.
- Non-Slip, Machine Washable, and Fast-Drying.
- Little holes to release heat and prevent sweaty feet.
- No adhesives and no use of formaldehyde to cause skin reactions.
- Online sizing guides that need to be printed and measured against your child’s foot.
Advantages of Bobux include:
- Large shoe range includes newborns, almost walking, first walkers, and toddlers.
- Flexible material designed to the anatomy of a child’s foot.
- Lightweight to not put any strain on the feet.
- Minimal support, allowing feet to develop naturally.
- Available locally at Solemechanics in Bayside to be professionally fitted.
Recommended Brands/local suppliers:
Attipas Online: https://www.attipas.com.au
Bobux: (Sole Mechanics, 481 Hampton St, Hampton, VIC, 3188)